Attractive, practical and durable 18/10 stainless steel casserole that can be used on the hob or in the oven. Made of 18/10 stainless steel which is durable, easy to clean and looks great. It is efficient too - the fully encapsulated, impact bonded induction base ensures fast, even heating.
Use the casserole on the hob or in the oven. Perfect for making casseroles and curries, it can also be used as a saucepan for cooking vegetables, potatoes, rice or pasta.
The comfortable stainless steel loop handles are riveted to the pot and will stay cool when used on the hob (provided flames are not licking up the sides). The glass lid has a convenient steam hole so that you can see what is happening inside the pot without losing heat by lifting the lid.
What is 18/10 stainless steel? When investing in stainless steel cookware you want 18/10 stainless steel as it is more durable and will retain its good looks. 18/10 stainless steel includes 18% chromium and 10% nickel. The chrome provides hardness and rust resistance. The nickel is very resistant to rust, corrosion and stains, so it adds to the durability of the pot and provides the enduring shine. Stainless steel that is just 18/0 may be a lower price but it will be less resistant to rust and will not retain a polished finish.
- Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Two stainless steel loop handles riveted to the pot.
- Handles remain cool on the hob, provided flames are not licking up the side.
- Thick, encapsulated base stores and spreads heat efficiently.
- Glass lid with steam hole, stainless steel rim and handle.
- Allround rolled pouring lip.
- Oven safe up to 240° C.
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction.
- Dishwasher suitable.