This durable 18/10 stainless steel saucepan is a great everyday pan, it’s easy to use and easy to clean. It’s efficient too - the fully encapsulated, impact bonded induction base ensures fast, even heating.
Use the saucepan on the hob or in the oven, perfect for making sauces, cooking vegetables, potatoes, rice or pasta.
The comfortable stainless steel handle is riveted to the pan and will stay cool when used on the hob (provided flames aren’t licking up the sides). The glass lids have a convenient steam hole so that you can see what’s happening inside the pan without losing heat by lifting the lid.
What is 18/10 stainless steel? When investing in stainless steel cookware you want 18/10 stainless steel as it is more durable and will retain its good looks. 18/10 stainless steel includes 18% chromium and 10% nickel. The chrome provides hardness and rust resistance. The nickel is very resistant to rust, corrosion and stains, so it adds to the durablilty of the pan and provides the enduring shine. Stainless steel that is just 18/0 may be a lower price but it will be less resistant to rust and will not retain a polished finish.
- Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Stainless steel, riveted pan handle with hanging loop.
- Handle remains cool on the hob, provided flames are not licking up the side.
- Thick, encapsulated base stores and spreads heat efficiently.
- Glass lid with steam hole, stainless steel rim and handle.
- Allround rolled pouring lip.
- Oven safe up to 240° C.
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction.
- Dishwasher suitable.