A versatile non-stick, stainless steel pan that can be used as a shallow casserole, deep frying pan and risotto pan. Use this pan on the hob or in the oven. This shallow casserole can be used for braised dishes, casseroles and frying, it’s also perfect for rice and pasta meals.
Attractive, practical and durable 18/10 stainless steel shallow casserole, the 3 layer non-stick is toughened with titanium particles. This pan is easy to use, easy to clean and looks great. It is efficient too - the fully encapsulated, impact bonded induction base ensures fast, even heating.
The comfortable stainless steel loop handles are riveted to the pot and will stay cool when used on the hob (provided flames are not licking up the sides). The glass lid has a convenient steam hole so that you can see what is happening inside the pot without losing heat by lifting the lid.
What is 18/10 stainless steel? When investing in stainless steel cookware you want 18/10 stainless steel as it is more durable and will retain its good looks. 18/10 stainless steel includes 18% chromium and 10% nickel. The chrome provides hardness and rust resistance. The nickel is very resistant to rust, corrosion and stains, so it adds to the durability of the pot and provides the enduring shine. Stainless steel that is just 18/0 may be a lower price but it will be less resistant to rust and will not retain a polished finish.
- Made of high quality 18/10 stainless steel.
- Three layer non-stick toughened with titanium particles.
- Two stainless steel loop handles riveted to the pot.
- Handles remain cool on the hob, provided flames are not licking up the side.
- Thick, encapsulated base stores and spreads heat efficiently.
- Glass lid with steam hole, stainless steel rim and handle.
- Oven safe up to 240° C.
- Suitable for all hobs, including induction.
- Dishwasher suitable.
USE & CARE
- Remove all packaging and peel off any labels before wetting the pot, then use hot, soapy water and a soft cloth to remove any residue.
- Hand wash and dry the pot and lid before first use.
- The pot and lid are dishwasher suitable but can easily be washed by hand.
- If cleaning by hand use hot, soapy water. Stubborn burnt on stains might need soaking first.
- Use a nylon brush or scourer for gentle cleaning. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or metal scourers to clean the pot.
- Suitable for use on all types of hob, including induction. Avoid dragging your pot across a glass topped hob.
- Try to match the diameter of the pot to the ring on the hob.
- Always heat up a pot gradually, do not place it on a high heat.
- Use silicone or wooden utensils.
- The pot and lid can be used in the oven up to 240°C.
- The pot handles will stay cool on the hob provided gas flames are not licking up the side.
- Use oven gloves when removing pot from the oven.
- Do not place the pot on the oven floor, always use an oven shelf.
- Misuse invalidates the guarantee. Overheating or burnt in residues are not covered.
- Limescale marks can be removed with a little lemon juice or vinegar.